Where has the time gone? When I started this blog 3 years ago, I never imagined it would actually become a ‘thing’. I’ve started so many blogs over the years, and they’ve almost always fizzled out due to lack of interest etc…
But something happened with this blog, that had never happened with any other that I had started before. People were reading it. Not only were they reading it, they were coming back for more. And here we are. Three years later and I am so insanely proud of what we have managed to achieve. We’re still not quite in the same league as others, but I feel we have a lot to be happy about.
This year, I had decided to forego the giveaway for a few reasons. Most of them revolve around that there has been a lot going on behind the scenes here at TBGR, that have had my attention focused elsewhere. This doesn’t mean that we won’t host giveaways ever again; there’s a lot of planning that needs to go into organizing and running them, and i’ve just not had the luxury of being able to do that this time round.
Nethertheless, I still wanted to say a massive THANK YOU – to everyone who has supported the blog over the past three years. This wouldn’t be possible without the support and love of all of the retails and companies that we have worked with. They keep us running with products to review, for without those, we would have nothing to write about! I want to give some special shout outs to the following companies; please consider visiting them and making some purchases with them. They are awesome.
- Lovehoney – Lovehoney was the first retailer I ever bought a sex toy from, and they were the first company I had ever reviewed a sex toy for. They essentially got me started, so I do owe a lot of my early success to them; so thank you.
- Sextoys.co.uk – Another UK retailer who took a shot on me whilst I was still quite new to the scene. I haven’t worked with them for a while, but I hope to rectify that soon.
- Bondara – Another company that have also been quite supportive, and were happy to work with me based on the quality of my work, not my follower count. We still work with them today and hope to continue working with them in the future.
- Tantus – Tantus have been extremely supportive over the past few years, and have always been happy to work with us. I’ve never known another company to be as passionate about bloggers, as Tantus.
- SheVibe – I feel extremely privileged to be working with SheVibe, especially as a blogger from the UK. But they have been especially accommodating and Sandy has always been extremely quick and helpful whenever i’ve needed assistance with anything.
- MEO – MEO have continuously advertised with us for, what, the last year and a half? 2 years? I don’t know. Time has blurred. But to have continued faith in us is genuinely gratifying, and i’m happy to say we are still working together.
Goodness, there are so many more! I would literally be here all day trying to list everyone. Thank you to all of you, for seeing value in the work we do, and for your continued support. I hope we can all continue to work together for the foreseeable future!
Of course, the other major key to our success is… well, you guys. The readers. The followers. Those of you that have shared our content, followed us on Twitter, purchased products through our affiliate links. You are the real heroes. Without you, there would be no point to anything that we do. And i’m so thrilled to see that you continue to come back for more.
To put it into perspective, since 19th May 2014, we have served over 1.4 million visitors. Generated over 3 million in page views. Those are numbers that I can’t comprehend. We’ve posted over 220 reviews, 20 guides and dabbled with erotica and more ‘real life’ posts. Thank you. Thank you for your continued support and love, and I hope that y’all will stick around for another 3 years, because I am not done yet.
I also want to thank the tremendous blogging community. There are far too many people to list, and I don’t want to upset anyone if I forget to list them, but y’all know who you all are. We haven’t always seen eye to eye on everything, but the support has always been there. There are days when it can all get it a bit too much, and it’s great to know that we have a strong support network to help us through. Keep doing all the amazing things you do.